All times are UTC

Post subject: Who is Moosa Richardson?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:47 am 

wow! Sounds like a great guy!
masha'Allah

Quote:
Abu Hussain

Posted - 07/14/2004 : 05:50:27
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salaam

Can someone tell me who is Moosaa Richardson.

Is he a dae and who are his teachers

Salaam
Abu Hussain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abuaaliyah

Posted - 07/14/2004 : 08:07:12 Report this Post

Moosa Richardson known as Abul Abbass is a student at Umul- Qura' University and he currently resides in Meeca . May Allah reward him and allow him to be from among the Imams of the sunnah. Ameen

salafidawa_shadeed

Posted - 07/14/2004 : 11:21:32 Report this Post

ameen!

and also he is, i believe, the creator of the site www.*** and he is also, i believe, constantly sitting with and learning from the Shaykh wal allaamah wal Imam al-jarhi wa ta'deel
Rabee bin Haadee al-Madkhalee. he is our link to the ahlul-ilm. he posts often (i think over 500 posts) on www.**** And, i dont know if he is a current member of this forum, but i do know that he used to be. Wallahu Alim.

May Allah give him good in this life and the next. aaameeen.

شديد الرشيد

Edited by - salafidawa_shadeed on 07/15/2004 01:41:47

AbdAllah Finch

Posted - 07/14/2004 : 19:14:54 Report this Post

As Salaamu Alaykum,

Moosa is our beloved brother who lives in Aziziyyah, Saudia Arabia. He is a student at Umm al-Quraa University. He visits Sheikh Rabee constantly as well as Shaikh Ahmad Bazmool.

Shaikh Ahmad Bazmool mentions a bit about him in the beginning of a the translaton of the book 'Essential Questions and Answers Concerning the Foundations of Faith'. http://www.***

May Allah reward him abundantly for his patience and efforts in the Dawah.

'AbdAllah Finch al-Amreekee

Edited by - AbdAllah Finch on 07/14/2004 20:10:03

Abu Hussain

Posted - 07/14/2004 : 20:01:33 Report this Post

Salaam

thank you brothers

Abu Hussain

zakariyya

Posted - 07/14/2004 : 22:50:59 Report this Post

he in addition translated this lovely book

al-Qawaa'idul-Muthlaa by Imaam Ibnul-'Uthaymeen.

Exemplary Foundations Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah by Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen [d. 1421H

Abul-'Abbaas Moosaa Richardson

Rulings Regarding the children of the Mushrikeen Who Die Young (2 CDs)

Readings from al-Qawaa'idul-Muthlaa (2 CDs)

http://www.***/store/cds/lectures.htm

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 717 Imam ash-Shaafi'ee (d.204H) said, "My ruling regarding the people of theological rhetoric is that they should be beaten with palm leaves and shoes and be paraded amongst the kinsfolk and the tribes with it being anounced, 'this is the reward of the one who abandons the Book and the Sunnah and turns to theological rhetoric (kalaam)" sharh Aqeedatit-Tahaawiyyah of Ibn Abil-'Izz, p. 75

abu henna zakariyya ibn z.d. ibn z.d. ward

Edited by - zakariyya on 07/15/2004 01:39:05