It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Real Masjid ar Rahmah Committe Bayaan Allahu Akbar
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 am 

help.me wrote:
Wa Alaikoom Salam. No offense taken. You all know the situation in your communities but I was hoping to remind everyone not to allow their emotions to cause them to go into the extremes of oppression & accountability. Wasn't targeting any one person. Reminders benefit those who believe. May Allah accept & forgive us all & amin to what you said

I wish you all the best in reminding everyone on Salafitalk - I'm sure you will have an easy time posting your naseehah to them on their website. Especially as according to you Ahya and Salafitalk is the same thing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 am 

Wa Alaikoom Salam. No offense taken. You all know the situation in your communities but I was hoping to remind everyone not to allow their emotions to cause them to go into the extremes of oppression & accountability. Wasn't targeting any one person. Reminders benefit those who believe. May Allah accept & forgive us all & amin to what you said

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:11 am 

Agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:11 am 

A Desperate call from a Desperate man:

Quote:
This inshaa'Allaah puts an end to the warnings that are being made against the Mashayikh of Madinah and the Maktabah. One should pay no attention to those who try to divide the ranks of Ahlus-Sunnah by speaking ill of those who love and call to the Sunnah. Cling, brothers and sisters, to this beautiful advice of 'Allaamah Rabee' al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah) in pursuing and acting upon knowledge, in loving the People of Sunnah and their Scholars - and also being upon clarity with regard to the callers to misguidance, being cautious of them and the false principles they call to. And we ask Allaah for security from fitan.

Was-sallallaahu 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi wasallam, wal-hamdulillaahi rabbil-'aalameem.

Abu Khadeejah Abdul-Waahid Alam,
SP, UK.

Who exactly are these "People of Sunnah and their Scholars"?

I am sure there must be an exclusive list some where! And I am sure The Alam Family will be on top of the list!

And to cling to the advice surely means to cling to YOU!

And how can we express our love for YOU?!

Shall we accept all YOU say and DO without question?

Shall we make YOU the reference point in the West?

Shall we give our women to YOU?

Shall we give all our wealth to YOU?

Anyway, the Alam "Revert" must be hoping that he does not get heckled this Jummah!

A couple of weeks ago, a worshipper stood up during his Khutbah and heckled him and told him:

"Brother! we come here to learn about Allah and His Rasool, not about this Shaykh and that Shaykh"!

According to another brother the heckler only said what others were feeling!

To do a Khutbah for people who don't even pray and talk about Ma'ribee, Ali Hasan, Brixton, Luton, Green Lane and even Shadeed Muhammad not only shows his complete IGNORANCE but also shows that he is a man with evil DESIRES and WHIMS!

Time to get off the Mimbar, stop imitating the scholars and last but not least.........time to get a job, pay your Taxes and stop trying to eat the Sadaqah of the Muslims!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 am 

Seems like some1 is trying to solidify their hizb. The wheel are falling off. People continue 2 flee from these p3eople who want 2 monopolize the deen of allah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 am 

Bint Adam:

Tasfiyah wat tarbiyah for us all. The issues you mentioned are in many communities in the USA. I would mention the true story about one of the mashaykh whose son went astray but it will take much too long. I will ask, are you aware of any other Sunni Masjid in the NYC metro area, not including the Warith Deen Community, that doesn't have a Quran class for the children? Shaikh Muhammad Nasir Faqeehi advised us that in the West where the Muslims have little access to knowledge and understanding it is imperative that the Masjid play the central role in educating the people by teaching the Quran. He also said, that his Shaykh, Shaykh Abdul Aziz Ibn Baaz, said those in the West must cling to the Masjid to save themselves from the fitnah of Western society.

It is the responsibility of all of us, male and female, to educate our children. However, how are we to educate our children if we aren't educated ourselves? It's like some sisters here in Philly who insist on homeschooling their children and they themselves dont' have highschool diplomas or GED's. Makes no since to me at all.

And the fact that some men don't care for their children and marry many times is a topic that would take pages and pages to discuss. That would take a degree in sociology and psychology to even begin to comprehend. But you also have to look at the other side of the coin. Why would a woman marry a man who SHE KNOWS has been married and divorced 10 times, has 12 children by 10 women, sells oils for a living, and doesn't take care of his children? Who would agree and consent to such a marriage? His character and deen can be seen by his actions or inactions with his children. And why would a man want to marry a woman who has been married 10 times before who has 5 children by 5 different brothers that he is going to have to deal with now? Reminds me of the infamous "sister of Usamah" from Newark who now lives in Philly. It baffles me. The dysfunction of it all is so disturbing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:44 pm 

AS-SALAAMU ALAIKUM (PHILLY1FINEST)

1STLY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT QUR-AN CLASSES I DO NOT KNOW BUT I CAN ASK AROUND MAYBE, INSHA-ALLAH AND IF SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW..
2NDLY: YOU SAID A MOUTHFUL! AND SAME THOUGHTS AS I HAVE, BUT LET ME JUST SAY THIS TO YOU, YOU HIT BELOW THE BELT ON A STATEMENT YOU SAID,AND I DONT THINK THAT WAS COOL, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND YES THESE BE THE TRUE CONDITIONS OF THE PEOPLE.ALLAHU MUSTA'AN, WE MUST LOOK TO FIND THE SWEETNESS IN BITTER THINGS.

TASFIYAH- CLEANSING AND PURIFYING THE ISLAMIC BELIEFS AND PRACTICES.
TARBIYAH-GUDING AND EDUCATING THE PEOPLE ACCORDING TO THE PURIFIED TEACHINGS.
YES THIS IS FOR ALL OF US!
I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU STATED ON WHAT THE SHAYKH SAID.
HOW MUCH RESPONSIBILITY CAN A MASJID HAVE FOR THE PEOPLE, IF THE MASJID IS HAVING THESE CLASSES WEATHER IT IS ON MARRIAGE,TAWID,ESTABLISHING AN ISLAMIC HOUSEHOLD,ARABIC AND SO ON, AND AGAIN THE PEOPLE OF THE MASJID DO NOT COME AND SIT AND LEARN FROM THESE CLASSES? I CAN SEE IF YOU WERE SAYING THAT THERE ARE NO CLASSES AT ALL AND THE MASJID JUST DONT DO ANYTHING TO TEACH THE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT THE CASE! THIS IS NOT THE CASE! THIS IS NOT THE CASE! IT IS UPON EVERY BELIEVER TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE! NO SOUL SHALL BEAR A BURDEN OF ANOTHER!
AND ONE IBAADAH HAS TO BE INTACT 1STLY,

THE METHODOLOGY OF SEEKING KNOWLEDGE
BY SHEIKH SALIH IBN ABDUL AZIZ ALI SHEIKH
IS A DECENT BOOK TO READ IN ONE SITTING.
HOWEVER THE BOOK HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YEARS BUT THERE ARE GOOD STATING POINT AND ILM IN THIS BOOK.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 pm 

SORRY STARTING POINTS I MEANT TO SAY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:08 pm 

wa Alaikum salaam (Bint Adam):

I apologize and ask your forgiveness if I offended you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:31 pm 

Agreed Phillysfinest1. A very dysfunctional group of predominantly ex-felons who had issues before they went to jail and halfheartedly uttered the kalima shahadah in jail. Then they came home with the same issues before they went to jail. This is how a pizza delivery man who could barely recite Qur'an properly became the Imam of America. So what are his qualifications. Is it because he is an arab and the salfi community is predominantly black. He certainly wouldn't make it at an arab masjid, now would he? It's one thing to speak street arabic to a group of arabs. It's an entirely different thing to lead them in salah. But amongst a group of dysfunctional reverts who barely know how to recite surah fatihah he is a shaykh.

So of course he wouldn't make preparations for the children of the community to learn. After all they would eventually be able to tell their parents that he is not what he claims he is. Which is why he boycotted the Quran school. The 10 year old students knew too much for him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next