It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How valid are Madkhali criticisms? Shk Abdullah al-Farsi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:48 pm 

How valid are Madkhali criticisms? Reviewing this group's Unprincipled Accusations and Cronyism

New video by Shaikh Abdullah al-Farsi

Post subject: Re: How valid are Madkhali criticisms? Shk Abdullah al-Farsi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 pm 

this was good

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 pm 

The TRUTH is more beloved to the Salafee than HIZBIYYAH and PERSONALITY WORSHIP!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 pm 

i had to chukle to myself at 50:30 - faleh is allamah, mujahid... faleh is....innovator

and the same with all the others on the 'off the manhaj' list

They always make the last one the worst, so hajoori became was than faleh - as for them so called amiing up and being upon cooperation now - then even a simple mind can sense the political motives of both those shaykhs in such an act - did hajoori change from being 1000 times harsher or rash than faleh al harbi to now being tolerable?! no, by all accounts hajoori is the same one he was before - so it suggests their reconciliation is based upon other than rectification of what caused it in the first place. Where that leaves ubaid and SP in this soap opera only Allah knows, as I dont think either catered for Rabee' joining with Yahya. And bearing in mind, the last one to get refuted is always "the one more dangerous than shaytan, dajjal ...etc" it doesn't look good for the rest of those

Interesting the shaykh mentioned how other teachers are scared of rabee' like how the sufi mureeds are scared to go against their shaykhs opinion.

Also remember when SP and Fawzee used to say Abdullah farisi was "shaky" - I think at 50:30 and onwards he clearly proves they and their Imam Rabee' were the ones who should be labeled as such.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 am 

This is the first time I've seen or heard Dr. Farsi, but he hits multiple nails all on their respective heads. Rabee flip flops as often as John Kerry, and as the kibar have said, some of this refuting is from desires - like a maple leaf floating in the breeze. May Allah guide me and Rabee to the truth, and John Kerry to Islam.

Look, this isn't surprising. Rabee was still an ikhwani up until the late 80s or early 90s; he has claimed that he was not ikhwani when he was a member of al Ikhwan al Muslimun and was only there to advise them, but when you're a supporter and member for the *majority* of your lifetime, you were an ikhwani. In fact, some of the du'at from non-Muslim backgrounds such as Dawud Adib have been Salafi for longer than Rabee al Madkhali has.

How do the ikhwan operate? I've seen them in the US, Egypt and Saudi. They're very smart and very organized - this is how they spread their corrupt ideology. In Egypt for example they run hospitals and stuff - owned and operated by the MB. They're like a corporation; their hierarchical structure helps them to get things done quickly. If someone questions or hesitates regarding the chain of command, he slows everyone else down. It's just like a business.

Last year perhaps, Rabee was asked about some caller from Iraq. I forgot his name and it's not the main point - maybe he was in error, maybe not, Allah knows best. Anyway, when asked about this guy Rabee's response was "I will take him out of this manhaj like I have taken others out." Of course, the brothers at Halabi's kulalsalafiyyeen forum jumped all over that, correctly pointing out that Rabee left the Muslim Brotherhood as an established organization, but he has not left their worldview and way of dealing with people. He still behaves like the regional cell leader whose word cannot be questioned.

May Allah reward Dr. Farsi for doing this video in English - the Westerners need this wakeup call the most.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:29 am 

from minute 38:05 dr abdullah farisi talks about how even some statements of praise for Rabee' is now being understood in the correct context from the people. Excellent analysis of one of the most misconstrued statements from a scholar - shaykh al-Albani calling him the flag bearer of J&T in this time.

Rabee' even went further with this statement and fanatically got worked up over the fact shaykh al-Albani also thought he needed to mellow down a bit, which many oxther scholars advised him to do as well, like shaykh bakr abu zayd.

Quote:
rabee' said:

...Albani said a statement praising Rabee', "[Shaykh Rabee'] is the bearer of the standard of Jarh and Ta'deel in this era." Hmm, what do you think about this? Then [Al-Albani] said [But Rabee'] has some harshness in him. These compromisers rejoiced and flew with the quote [spreading it everywhere]. I contacted Shaykh AI-Albani and said, "Why O Shaykh do you accuse me of being harsh?" He said, "By Allah this is what I personally think." I said, "0 Shaykh, this harms the Salafi Da'wah and it harms me." So the Shaykh apologized -Allah have mercy on him. Shortly afterwards, I sent him [my book] AI-'Awasim mimmafl Kutub Sayed Qutb min Al-Qawasim, which is the harshest book I have written. [Shaykh AI-Albani] read it and supported it because it was the truth, and said, 'You have spoken the truth, so continue and do even more O Shaykh Rabee',' or words to that effect, Allah have mercy on him. Ibn Baz never ... He used to say, "Refute the People of Bid'ah with wisdom and good exhortation." He never used to oppose me, and by Allah he wrote to me saying, "It has reached me that you have refuted AI-Mawdudee - Allah have mercy on him, and I hope you can send me a copy of this refutation." He never used to object. Shaykh AI-Tuwayjiree used to refute and refute harshly the People of Bid'ah, and Shaykh Ibn Baz used to support him and recommend his books. Hmm, he never once said - and [Shaykh AI-Tuwayjiree also] used to refute AI-Albani - Allah bless you ... Shaykh Ibn Baz never silenced him, he would never say to him, 'be silent,' he would never say, 'you are harsh,' Allah bless you. Al-Fawzan used to refute the People of Bid'ah during the time of Shaykh Ibn Baz, and he never said, 'be silent,' Allah bless you. Rather he would support him ... there are so many writings [Shaykh Ibn Baz] recommended of Shaykh AI-Tuwayjiree and he praised my books and my methodology (manhaj), Allah have mercy on him. All of these Mashaikh used to be supportive.

this statement from rabee' himself proves the point abdullah farisi was making in the video. He seems boastful with that statement from al-Albani and got upset and considered some of it hurt him and the salafi da'wah - as if they are one and the same thing i.e. you criticise rabee' means you criticise the salafee call. His boastfulness, pride or arrogance prevented him from recognising if anything shaykh al-Albani was more deserving of being called the flag bearer of J&T. While also acknowledging other outstanding scholars in other parts of the world too who did their part to in ensuring incorrect beleifs are corrected or at least made apparent.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:56 am 

http://www.madinacom/download/rifqan_v1.04.pdf

In reality, this methodology is similar to the way of the Ikhwaan Al-Muslimeen regarding which their founder said, ‘your call is more deserving that the people come to it and that you yourselves should not go to anybody…this is because [your call] contains all the good, and all othersare not free from defciencies.’ [Mudhakaraat Ad-Da’ee wa ad’Daa’iyyah P232 by
Shaykh Hassan Al-Banna]

He also said, ‘our position with regards to other opposing calls that have arisen in this time, divided people’s hearts and challenged their thoughts is that we weigh all these other calls against our call. So whatever is in conformity to it, we welcome; and whatever opposes our call then we are free from it.’ [Majmoo’ Rasaail Hassan Al-Banna, p240]

Abdul-Muhsin bin Hamad Al-‘Abbaad Al-Badar.
16 Al-Muharram 1432h, corresponding to 22 December 2010

THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE DO NOT TAKE THE ADVICE OF THE KIBAAR, BUT WANT TO ADHERE TO THE SIGHAAR!

THE SIGN OF THE HOUR HAS ARRIVED

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 am 

WHO IS SHAIKH ABDUL MUHSIN AL ABBAD ADDRESSING?

GO FIGURE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 am 

WAS SHAIKH RABEE FROM THE IKHWAN AL MUSLIMOON?

OPEN YOUR EYES AND MIND

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:52 am 

Quote:
shaikh abdul muhsin al abbad said:
In reality, this methodology is similar to the way of the Ikhwaan Al-Muslimeen regarding which their founder

THIS IS WHAT HE IS SAYING!

DO WE COMPREHEND OR NOT? ARE DUMB AND DUMMER?